Dear Puparazzi Pet Parents,
The Puparazzi team remains committed to providing you and your pups with quality pet care in a safe and sanitary environment. While the CDC has stated that dogs cannot contract COVID-19, we are taking extra precautionary cleaning protocols to ensure the health and safety of everyone in our facility, both staff, and customers.
In addition to following the guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO and local health authorities, we are increasing the frequency of our sanitizing and disinfecting procedures. Some specific measures include:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing areas that humans commonly come in contact with, for example:
- Front desk
- Keyboards & computer mouses
- Faucet knobs
- Walkie talkies
- Having our staff frequently wash their hands and use hand sanitizers
- Refrain from touching their faces
- Distancing CDC guidelines: Puparazzi is a ‘minimal exposure risk’ workplace as staff and customers do not come within 6 feet of each other frequently if at all.
Puparazzi will remain open to all services and will continue to operate under regular business hours. If you require special assistance with your fur babies, including pick up & drop off from your home or curbside, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
During these spring rains, we are also offering 10% off Bathing Services until April 30th!
Thank you for your trust and we will continue to have transparency about our facility and your pet’s care during these trying times.